Where: Hyatt House, 15785 Bear Creek Pkway NE Redmond WA, 98052
When: Thursday, January 30, 2020 // 9AM-4PM PST
Who: For small business owners, side-hustlers, & solopreneurs - Led by Kelly Smith, W&O CEO
Learn how to close the gap between what you offer and who needs your services.
Knowing who your ideal client is and have an in-depth understanding of what they need (and WHY)
- How to identify and determine who your ideal client is
- More than demographics, understand the story behind WHY they need what you have to offer.
- How to find the people who genuinely need what you offer
- How your purpose and service offerings benefit potential clients who have been waiting for you
- What to say, when to say it and how to communicate with your ideal clients in ways that resonate and lead to sales
- Where to spend your time, energy, and resources and on what platforms in ways that will exponentially grow your business
- How you become an authentic, organic and indispensable part of your ideal client’s story- a part that they can’t see themselves with out
What You'll Leave With: The RoadMap
- Walk away with a content marketing calendar - A plan of action telling you what to say, when to say it, who to say it to, how best to say it, and where to put it (platform)
- Clarity on your business's themes - no more jumping around from random thought to random thought. You’ll leave with streamlined, cohesive, subject topics that your ideal clients care about.
- How to optimize your marketing messages for SEO and social media attention.
- Effective ways to engage your ideal clients by offering more of what they want.
- What platforms you should be using to reach your ideal clients: Social media channels, blogs, podcasts, webinars, and more. What digital or physical space meets your customer where they are?
- What SEO tools can you use to increase visibility
- How to create a lead magnet to attract and provide value for your ICA
- 7 Hours of Customized Strategy Planning
- In person networking and connection with fellow business owners & peers
- Workshop pre-work & digital download upon purchase
- Catered buffet lunch
- Coffee / Tea / Bottled Water
Workshop Agenda (9am - 4pm):
- Understanding What You Bring To The Table: Who are you and what do you make
- Identifying your mission vision & values, purpose, goals, and why you're in business
- Identifying Your ICA
- Willow & Oak proprietary process of understanding your Ideal Clients and how to reach them
- 30 minute break for catered lunch
- Developing Your Company's Messaging & Defining Your Content Pillars
- Creating Your Company's Promise
- Creating Your Roadmap: The Content Marketing Plan You'll Use To Reach Your ICA's
- 4PM Questions, Next Steps, & Wrap up
How To Grow Your Business - The Workshop
All materials are copywrited to Willow & Oak Business Solutions and may not be replicated without written permission.